Sunday, February 17, 2019

NIIT Visit

                                                NIIT INDUSTRIAL VISIT


Recently I've got an opportunity to visit NIIT center, Gurugram on a industrial visit by my college as being a very first visit I was very excited for the visit. When we reached I saw a huge building on which NIIT is written.

A photo was also taken by of all students by the NIIT representative at the entrance of NIIT. As we moved inside the building it was big and massive. Then we move in a meeting hall I assume. Then the representative start talking with the students starting with introduction. I don't remember the name of the teacher but she tell us the latest trend in the IT industry. Most of it I knew but some are new to me. She explains very good she tell us that recently NIIT got a tie Up with Tech Mahindra,the working of outsourcing and many other. Then I meet a real software developer for the first time. He tell us that he is with NIIT with around 25 years and has a lot of experience in field we are studying about like AI(Artificial Intelligence). He tell us that which programming language might lead us where any many other thing.

Then we had a great lunch and after it we have another teacher come in room having 25 years of experience as well. She tells us the IT's jobs and Non-IT's jobs as well in detail and also explains the working of NIIT after these sessions finally I got to visit to the company work area. The whole company is of three floor including underground parking. Our whole crew is divided in small group of students and is sent on each floor. I have noticed that the employees are very hard working as they are working continuously without interrupted by us roaming around their work place.

After this the NIIT representative shows us all places around the company including gym and cafeteria. After it we get back on our way back to college.

No comments:

Post a Comment